Ephemera set from the 1930s Birmingham
A fascinating set of over antique/vintage ephemera items. They include a mixture of paper, card, envelopes and documents and are all original items dating mainly from the 1930s. They include:
- A handwritten letter congratulating Ada on her marriage from 1922
- A Birmingham Hospital appointment card from 1946
- An insurance document from 1937
- A document recording the loan provision of a pair of boots "For Clothing Poor Children"
- An Association Rent Book from 1938
- A school terminal review letter from 1939
- There are several letters and stamps including Edward VIII and George VI.
All the documents relate to the Gascoigne family of Birmingham. An interesting selection of items for anyone with an interest in British Social History and great for makers and creators, and for mixed media collage, scrapbooking and journaling.